Burst Forth in May
In my part of the world, we see nature bursting forth and you can do the same: dive into earth-friendly living with simple impactful changes. Browse through our curated collection of locally-made sustainable household items, workshops and DIY kits.
Your journey to a
zero waste lifestyle begins here!
Are you doing your best to be kind to the earth?
Are you on a journey to zero waste living?
Susan is, and wants you to as well! She showcases handmade items that help you become a better steward of the earth. They are refashioned, reclaimed, repurposed and/or reinvented, and they all support a zero waste lifestyle. Susan also leads workshops on sustainable homesteading activities.
- As Seen On -
If your previously-loved items aren’t suitable for donation for others to wear, they can still be upcycled, have a renewed purpose and be saved from overburdening our landfill. Items on my upcycling wish list include:
- Men’s cotton shirts
- T-shirts, any size or condition
- 100% cotton sheets, pillowcases, tablecloths, duvet covers
- Linen tablecloth or curtains
- Flannel, receiving blankets, sheets, pajamas
- Bath towels, rips acceptable
- Wool sweaters or light blankets, any condition
- Sheer curtains